June 29, 2011

Birthday Goats!

I was asked last week to make birthday cookies for one of my dad's friends. I was really excited to start the project because he uttered the best phrase a cookier could ever hear..."Just be creative!". I love it! You can pretty much do anything and are not restricted to any preconceived ideas. However, I could not think for the life of me what to make. Do I go funky, cutesy, age appropriate or traditional? Then I remembered they raise goats! She is in love with all of the baby goats and goes out to see them daily. Why don't I do cookies that look like the all of the goats and put their names on each of them.




I love this name for a goat! Too cute!

I decided to go a little more cartoony than realistic. I ended up liking the full bodied goats better than the portrait style ones, but what can you do? :)

Sorry about the delayed blog posts lately....life has been wild lately!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment